Enter Through the Narrow Gate


Aphrodite with Blonde Hair

 

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life and only a few find it.” Mathew 7:13-14

 

Just in the past few years I have learned there is a road - A Pathway to God.

The great medicine men and tribal spirituals in Native American culture knew it as the “Red Road”. We all have access to it. By it we may return to our source.  It is the center - the one core - common among us all and all of us. Biblically we can find it through the Son of Man.


In these same past few years I have come to embrace my purpose here in this world as one in which I am to pursue – seek first – growing my relationship with my creator. It is a lifelong effort not resting until I draw my last breath. That is my supreme purpose here.

 

 

 

This last twelve months I have learned there is a way to put a shine on, embellish- to sanctify – that purpose. It is to share intimately in the pursuit of the Father with another person. For me it is a woman, Aphrodite with blond hair and a voice that is music from the harp and heart.  The Kingdom of God arrives holding hands in Church. No shared meal passes without the prayer of Grace still holding hands. The sharing of Devotions and Faith bear out  “Where two or more are gathered there so shall I be.” (Mathew 18:20)

 

It has been a marvelous and majestic ride both literally and figuratively. Yahweh may it be so forever as your awesome Love is.

 
Bradford Bosworth
June 2015

No comments:

A Carnivore's Paradise

  (Writer’s Note: In my upcoming book “ Angel Food Cake” A Forty Day Devotional for an Upside/Down World, there are stories referencing ange...

Most Viewed