The Realm of Angels


All Aboard!


Soon I will be at the point where the age of 70 will be closer than the age of 60. These days my perspective on life is adjusting constantly. All it takes is an event like what happened this past Monday (June 20), and this perspective has morphed even further.

Just in the past few years have I paid attention to the "Summer Solstice". In my marketing job with a Harley-Davidson dealership, I created an event called the "Summer Solstice Shindig." What better than the longest day of light to have a party! It was then also propitious that June 20th fell on a Saturday. Then there is the full moon. For a much longer time I have been fascinated with full moons. As a kid growing up in Miami, Florida, the convergence of the full moon and a high tide cresting would bring a wonderful bounty of shrimp from a catwalk of the many bridges over Biscayne Bay.


June 20, 2016 fell on Monday and at the same time with the June full moon that Native Americans dubbed "Strawberry Moon" because of it's often pink color as it rose over the eastern horizon and it's arrival at the prime of strawberry harvest.  I just happen to pick  up a  TV weatherman making a reference to the rare occurrence of the two coinciding on the same date. I do not believe in coincidences only miraculous glimpses of the hand of God bringing gifts to his children.

I wanted to learn more. I was in seeking mode. First of all I learned I was present on this earth the last time this event occurred.  It was in 1967 and I was a 15 year old rising sophomore boarding student at a military school in Tennessee. It was also during what has become known as "The Summer of Love."  I was totally unaware then of the syncing of celestial events and their significance. I will pray now for another summer of love in 2016.


I also learned that I am blessed to have been on this earth for two of these rare happenings and will not be here on terra firma the next time it occurs.  Instead, I am assured that I will be in the realm of angels.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Amen Brothers and Sisters

Brad Bosworth
June 2016

No comments:

A Carnivore's Paradise

  (Writer’s Note: In my upcoming book “ Angel Food Cake” A Forty Day Devotional for an Upside/Down World, there are stories referencing ange...

Most Viewed